Pages

Mother's Day



On the second Sunday in May we celebrate Mother's Day. Do you want to know which countries also celebrate this important day on the exact same day? I was sure it is only the Czech Republic, so I was really surprised when I found out that also these countries celebrate this day on the same day (get ready it will be a really looong list of countries):

Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Denmark
Ecuador
Estonia
Fiji
Finland
Germany
Greece
Iceland
India
Italy
USA
Vietnam
.
.
.
Okay, I skipped approximately 60 other countries, so to sum up, about 80 countries in the world celebrate Mother's Day on the same day as in the Czech Republic and I think it is fantastic! 
Well, the whole idea of Mother's Day is fantastic! One day in the year is given to these perfect women.
All mothers in the world: Have a perfect day and I wish you all the best!




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment